Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008

Halloween 2008--Party at The Bates Motel. Maggie was Mrs. Lovett (Sweeney Todd) and Chelsea was a burglar (everyone thought she looked like the McDonalds Hamburglar). They both looked really cute! Chelsea did a great job on Mrs. Lovett's hair! We got pics with Jules but of course we forgot to take one of Angel in her boo scarf!














Emily & Mags worked really hard on our tree!




Chelsea & Jules











Nightmare on Wild Apple!






Chelsea,Drew & Drew's Happy Pumpkin Fairy!









They terrorized the neighborhood










Our first Trick or Treater again this year









We love Kayla!









Indian princess & Mrs. Lovett











Awww I love my Mommy!









My other girls!









Why are they all so beautiful! Aw must be the genes!









Chelsea, Emily,Ashley, Mags, Kayla, Allison & Jessie










Thank goodness it was too cold for William to wear only his diaper!












Aww I love my Derek..but I love his phone more! J/K Derek!













Zorro, ? and Gator Fan..my ballpark buds










Darth and Mrs. Lovett












I have to say Chelsea & I did a great job!












Me and my girls! I miss Jess! :(












Aww she is sooo cute!









Of course we couldn't leave out JD






















Darryl and Tif I love the costume idea











3 comments:

Jessica said...

OMG you guys all look so good! Chels and Mag I think you have the best costumes! Mom you look pretty hot in my dress as well...I love you all and I'll see you soon! Can't wait!

lovelovelove.

Kristin said...

YEAH for the first blog! Your house looked great! Wish we could have come, but we had to take care of Mickey!

Craftysis7 said...

Really good pictures!!
Had fun!!
Love ya,