Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Shelby!

This Saturday was Shelby's first birthday party. There were so many paparazzi around while she opened presents I could not get a good shot. But I got her eating cake, and boy did she eat it.






Here is one party guest. Nolen by the pool.


Jamie let me play with her lens and this was from all the way up by the pool.

Her shirt needed to be washed, it was COVERED in icing.
All she needed was a little dip in the pool...
...and she was good to go.
Here are some more party guests. Makyna staying close by mommy.
Two of the great grandparents.
Drew, right before he fell off the see-saw. But still smiling!
Makyna cheesing.
Mitchell shivering.Trevor dipping his hair in the pool.

Thanks Shelby for the breakfast! I hope you enjoy all of your presents!


3 comments:

Jamie said...

The pictures are GREAT! Good Job!

Jessica said...

AGREED! really good pics sister-friend. love you!

Kristin said...

Love it! Maybe you should change your degree....haha J/K Marty. It could always be a side gig! I love the one of Shelby smiling with icing all over her-gonna have to send me that one. Thanks for representing the Bates family. Love you!