Friday, July 10, 2009

JESSICA ANNE BATES...

...IS COMING HOME WEDNESDAY!!!!! and mark too :)
These are our finger staches. This was not too long before Jess left for Miami in May, 2008.







Jess, Mag, Mom, and me
at Jess' party in October.



William, me, and Jess




Mark, Jess, Mag, and Drew with his curly hair!
Thanksgiving 2008




Jess and Mag looking so excited :)


Sweet little Jessie, what an angel.




Jess and Drew listening to Maggie play guitar Christmas Eve.



William, Mark, and Jessica in Miami



Sister shopping in Miami.




Me and Jess
At the Ft. Lauderdale airport my last day.




Can't wait till you're here hermana!

2 comments:

The Bates Girls! said...

OMG Chelsea is a bloggin momma now! I'm going to have to watch which photos she put on here of me from now on!

JessicaBates said...

A few things:

1) Finger-staches + Sunglasses = awesome.

2) Thank you for including the "sweet angel" picture; I find it to be quite a tribute to my beauty. (Sarcasm?)

3) In the picture of me/you/William on the porch, you ARE Marty Bates. Seriously, the red-ish hair, so Marty. :)

See you soon hermana dulce! (dulce hermana?!)

(I never know where to put the adjectives...)