Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy 4th! a little late... :)

Last minute edition at William and Maggie's request :)

On the 4th of July, Maggie, Mom, me, William, Tiffany, Darryl, Drew, Makyna, Sissy, Erika, Emily and Jessie all went to Buddy and Becky's to swim and cookout. We planned to go to Providence to watch fireworks after but as you all know, it stormed. So that didn't work out. Instead, we went to Smoothie King :)


Maggie and JoJo watching fireworks, playing with our new bouncy ball!




William's karate kick

Hi-Yah!



Maggie's karate kick

Yah!




And me jumping in.





Flip!







Sweet Kyna in her new bathing suit!










This is the video of the squats I've been trying to post and it finally did. This is how William REALLY works out.




3 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm so glad the video finally worked! It made my day :) The pics of William and Mag are great, too, jumping in the pool. And I can't wait to meet Makyna :)

Love you sister!!!!! SEE YOU SOON! :)

The Bates Girls! said...

Thanks to Uncle Buddy and Aunt Becky for opening their home and pool to us! Love you guys!

Craftysis7 said...

Great job Chelsea on the postings, I need you to help me update mine I guess. haha!! One more week and we are Flordia bound, so glad Illyum is going to get to go have fun with us.

Love ya