Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Watermelon, Transformers, Maggie's tournament, Jules, and Drew...

We haven't posted anything in a while so I thought I'd sum up the past few weeks. Except i put the pictures in backwards so its actually starting from most recent. Anyway, Mr. Moore in the kitchen helping mom with the watermelon. She said he was trying to prove he does more than "yap" as she says and sleep :)
Last night we went to the midnight show of Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. It was awesome!!!!! So we decided to take pictures to show our excitement.
Emily and Jessie joined us and mom was taking the pitures.
We were getting pumped up for the movie before we went so we decided to do squats. With Jules...
And William...


And again...
And Maggie and Chelsea

This weekend Maggie's team got 2nd place in their tournament. Mag caught and pitched all day Saturday and Sunday...whew

Go Thunderbirds!

Maggie getting her trophy from coach (dad) lol


This is a picture of Jules after she attacked and ripped up the Swiffer duster. I'm trying to post the video because it is hilarious, but the computer is being difficult.

A few weeks ago Aunt Sissy and Drew came for a visit.
Trying to scare little Drew.

Drew playing with "Ill-yum" (as Drew pronounces it)









2 comments:

Jessica said...

Midnight movies and living room squats! I can't WAIT to be home and spend some QT with you all. I love you! Chels, you're doing a GREAT job with the blog! I love the title of this post, so cute and accurate. Call me when you wake up; I need mom's chocolate oatmeal cookies recipe. What a weird word. I kept wondering if it were spelled wrong....

Adios!

Craftysis7 said...

Chelsea,

You are such a good blogger!! Keep it up!! Enjoyed your visit last night.

Love ya,