Friday, August 21, 2009

Erin's Wedding

Erin and I met in 4th grade when we were just 9 years old. Well, 12 years later we're still just as close and now she's MARRIED! She and her now husband got married Aug. 15.

Before the wedding


The bridesmaids and the bride. (l to r top row: Katie, Erin's Aunt Debi, Matt's sister Lindsey, and me. bottom row: Erin's sister and maid of honor Sara, Erin, and Mallory, and in front is her Debi's daughter and Erin's cousin, Natalie.)


Sisters



Erin's mom and sister





Here comes the bride!





Those shoes killed






Exhausted at the reception but it was beautiful.






Mom and me



Dancing with my girl






I guess he likes UT...


1 comment:

Jessica said...

It goes without saying that you're the most beautiful bridesmaid! :) Erin looks gorgeous, too. I love the pic of you and Mag looking up, and you and Mag dancing. Such sweet sisters! See you on Friday! LOVE