Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

On my 21st birthday we went to Camino Real to eat...of course!

It was great and everyone got to come and celebrate. Thanks!



Jules wishing me a happy birthday!



Me and Mitch, he is so sweet. He made sure I had enough chips all night. :)


And he sure loved Aunt Marty's cupcakes



Enrique checking my ID for the drink I ordered for Derek haha




The Boys





Shelby, Kristin, and Maggie.

A remake of a picture they made with Mitchell.



Thanks Karen and Landon for coming! Even though he was worried about the whipped cream they would put on my nose he still had a blast.



Cowabunga Pap


Mommy and me



The babies



Of course he can't just smile normally :)




Enrique with his favorite customers



The whole party minus Erika, Jessie, and Emily


Playing outside under Drew and Aunt Marney's "moking" tree



Yay!!



And my awesome cookies and cream ice cream cake!!!
Thanks Everyone!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Lol, every picture you put up is so cute! I love the boys under the "moking tree", Jules wishing you Happy B-day, Mitchell and you, even though he's looking a tad intense, and Enrique checking your ID, and your face is so cute and Chelsea! I love you sister!

Jessica said...

Also, just how long are Landon's legs?!

Kristin said...

We both had a great time! Mitchell keeps talking about the girls he played hide-n-seek with and the boy who had the Transformer shirt on-Landon! He said that they all need to come over to his house to play! HAHA