Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Happy Valentine's Day! I got an early present from mom and Aunt Sissy...a new camera! These next pictures are from my new camera. Maggie got one too :) Thanks guys! Also, William got me a Nook which is totally awesome! It is an electronic reader that you get ebooks on. Amazing! Now me and Jess can share books on our nooks :)
And here is sleepy Julesie-bear

Our Little Lovebug in her Valentine's Day scarf. Everytime she goes to the cleaner's she comes back smelling like roses, toenails clipped and with a pretty little scarf. If only her breath would smell like roses...sorry Jules! We still love you :)

New camera again. It took forever for him to smile for the camera.


This has nothing to do with Valentine's day but look at that hair.

Illyum and his presents. With his favorite cookies...oatmeal raisin.


Mom and her present. (You can see it better if you click on it). And yes, she cried, silly mom.



Mag with her man and her new popcorn holder. She got a few Johnny D movies and candy from mom.


Love you all!

4 comments:

Craftysis7 said...

I love the picture, the old with the new. You are so creative Chelsea!! I am glad to see everyone had a great Valentine's!! We missed you all at (Meno) as Drew says (Camino Real)! Love ya all!!

JessicaBates said...

So cute! Really good pics! Mom doesn't look too happy in the one with me as a baby. Haha. :) You're such a sweet daughter and sister! I LOVE YOU!

JessicaBates said...

Also, I love the pictures of Jules. Tell her hello for me, and give her a kiss! :) I miss her.

Kristin said...

Great pics all around but the one of you and William is really great!