Monday, December 15, 2008

Mags 15th Birthday!

12/3/2008
I can't believe that my baby is 15 years old. Times passes all too quickly...Maggie I have enjoyed every moment with you....even though some of them have been very trying! J/K . You have been "one" of the three great joys in my life and I'm so thankful to have been blessed with such a wonderful daughter! We celebrated at Camino (Imagine that--we should own stock) after we went to get her learners permit. Me, Barry, Chelsea, William, Sissy, Darryl, Tif, Drew, Derek, DayDay, Will, Erika, Emily,Jessie, JoJo, Pappy, Kathy, Karen, Landon, Sherrie, Tony,(his girlfriend, sorry Tony can't remember the name).

Happy Birthday Mags I am proud of the young woman you have become-always be true to yourself and treat others like you would want to be treated.


Can you believe we got Karen out again!

Drew and his ear grabbing when he's tired-isn't he sweet


Darryl, Tiff (w/my new niece) Drew and GiGi

Kathy, Dave, Derek (after a few) and Pappy

Aw my baby!


Get that off my head!

Me and my Dad

The fun part

My fav shoes from Erika, Emily and Jessie


~
Cumpleanos Feliz !


JoJo Mags & Em

Lots of hot air she has!

You missed one!




Tony & Sherrie-can't believe we got Sherrie out


We're working on getting Karen out more! Thanks for coming Landon!

Isn't she sweet-she'll always be my baby!








No comments: