Sunday, December 14, 2008

Mags Got Her Learners Permit!

I CAN'T FAIL! THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN GEOMETRY!

My Buds: JoJo and Emily


I'm so happy it's over !

Ahhhh





12/3/08

I picked Mags up from school and she was more nervous than I have seen her about anything. She was so scared she was going to fail her test. She studied all the way to the center. Emily,JoJo and her dad went with us. When we got there the line was soooo long that we just knew she wouldn't be able to take it on her birthday. (She is nothing like Jess and Chelsea they could have waited forever!) I'd still be driving Jessica around if she could have gotten away with it... she hates to drive.

We got in line and did all the paperwork and she did get to take it but we were the "last" ones out the door. I had to update my license before she could take her test because mine still had Pettus Road on it. She was so excited when she saw her actual permit. We both decided to be organ donors which is something I have been intending to do. (Bad thing is, mine may not be any good when I get through with them but maybe something can be used)

It's so hard to believe that the babies of the family are now driving. May their guardian angels watch over them!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

YEAH Mag-a-mus! Love you! Sorry I couldn't make your b-day dinner! If your mom didn't decide everything last minute it would be a little easier to plan things! Hehehe Love you Aunt Martee!

Jessica said...

I love the picture under the Testing sign. So cute! Can't wait for Maggie to be my Nashville DD! lol - j/k, sort of.

J