Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

We spent Thanksgiving at Sissy's house. There is a house full when we all get together but I love it with all the kids running around. Brings back memories of when all of ours were so small. Those are precious years and I hope all of you do your best to enjoy every moment.

This is the time of year when I reflect on all the blessings in my life. The past few years have been a little rocky but when something is gone it's better to think of what you still have and what you can make from it. I am so blessed to have such great kids, a wonderful family and great friends who have been there for us through all of the changes in our lives. Thanks to all of you and we love you all very much!




Couldn't keep Drewsky still


Whoa there!




Aw Spud is so sweet!


The Sanford/Carey Angels

Got to watch Mags!


The two MC's!


The two Eldest-whoa they were the guiding lights!!!!!


Pappy and all his babies


All my girls! Aren't they sweet



Here's the next hope to regain the hormonal balance!


The cool ones!


Jamie "honey pretend like you love me"


The Griswalds


Whoa what a crew


The three greatest blessings in my life








The Saturday after Thanksgiving another night at Camino for margaritas


So glad to have Jess with us


Two of her fav boys



Aw!


We even got Karen out of the house














Slumber party at our house after Camino---Derek even slumbered with us! Morning after for the pancake breakfast..Sissy, Dave and Drew came by for pancakes

2 comments:

Craftysis7 said...

Marty,

I am so proud of you, you finally put up another post. This was a good posting, great job!! Love all the pics.

Love ya,

Sissy

Jessica said...

I agree with Sissy - I'm proud of you too! I love that Derek spent the night, even after our crazy conversation into the wee morning hours!

See you soon Momsy! :)